Tuesday, December 30, 2008

7Seas Fishing Game by Seven Shikami

How I came across this game... I was checking out NOAA's (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Second Earth, which takes real-time data from Google Earth and display graphical information such as satellites around the earth on a scale model globe (which I didn't see it). It also tells you current weather info about places around the world. This is very cool.

In the same region around a small corner, there seemed to have couple people around since I saw 5 green dots on Second Life map. But there were on one around. Apparently, they were not avatars but bots to attract traffics. At least it got me.

7Seas Fishing Game's gameplay demonstrate good utilization of the open sea areas in Second Life. Teleport to its headquarters (SLURL) at Flotsam Beach. After couple casts and siting around a while, I caught a Common Fish: Brown Flounder, which I can save it as a pet and display in my aquarium.


...catching various wearable pets and other prizes! Load up some bait and shoot for leveling up your rod, track down those rare fish, show off your catches in a personal aquarium, take part in a fishing contest, create your own fishing area with your own custom catches, or even play games with your newfound finned friends -- it's all possible!

No comments: